Tuesday 25 June 2013

After 'Love, Now', Annie and George collaborate again in 'Love Around'...

Hey everyone,
Thank you for all your support on this blog, when I first started writing a blog on ‘Love, Now’,  I didn’t realise that I would get so many views on it, as you probably have guessed by now I really loved this drama and I especially love the pairing of Annie and George, so it may be no surprise to you at all that I have started to watch their latest collaboration, ‘Love Around’ as well.
It is also safe to say that I am addicted to that show as well… the storyline is very different from Love, Now and also George and Annie portray very different characters. I just wanted to say that I will also be blogging about ‘Love Around’ and also will be doing the same thing as I did with ‘Love, Now’, with the episodic reviews.

If anyone wanted to give this new drama a try, here is the link to my blog: Taiwanese Drama: 真愛黑白配 Love Around, you will also find a synopsis.  
Thank you and hope you enjoy this new drama as well ^.^

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Jenny! !! I love these two together too. I will go to to your other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently Annie dies because we see him in the forest alone saying Annie lied to him and also alone and sad with his daughter but, how does Annie die? Seems like I missed something. Don’t you find the ending unfinished?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mean this horribly, but if that's true please don't post things like that here. Or at least say spoiler alert first! Was going to be my next drama after love now but really not interested if I already know this happens :/

      Delete
  3. Can anyone offer how Annie Chen dies? I don't think the previous person's thoughts were mine exactly. Please explain what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Explain what happened to Annie Chen?

    ReplyDelete