Thursday 15 November 2012

First Blog!! 真愛趁現在 Episode 1-11 Review so far of Leading Couple ANNIE CHEN AND GEORGE HU

Hey Guys...
So this is my first post, I've been following 真愛趁現在 from episode 1 and I absolutely love it and i love joining blogs to discuss about drama and TV shows but i have found that there aren't many discussions going on out there, so i thought I'd start my own one!

So my opinion so far... I think the story is really sweet and especially at the beginning when George falls head over heels in love with Annie :) I think the way he pursues her is so cute and very sensitive... we get the biggest hint very early on that both do not like being lied to and for George it is his ultimate "hate"... as their love develops on their holiday, I think everyone will agree as a girl you would fall for any guy that goes to these extents to fulfil your wishes so I wasn't  surprised that even after such a short 'romance' Annie agreed to marry George...
After they married i thought about how the story would develop and how they could drag a story on for 80 eps, but as script writers can, i can see why now, i think Annie running away was a good idea and especially when George is all lost and trying to find his love i think this shows the real loving and faithful man he is and for him Annie was not just a holiday fling!
Next is when George finally sees Annie back in Taiwan, it all honestly I was anticipating a little bit more of a dramatical scene, the scene was a bit short lived for my expectations and also the trick of when the phone rings to break off the conversation is just a tad too old school for me... find some other way script writer(s)!!!
Then came the mishap of timing and not getting to tell the truth and the sudden twist in the story with Bobby's lawsuit... I was not surprised at all when George found out about Annie lying and being more than furious... typical misunderstanding when he coincidentally walks in on a conversation... i think everyone knew that this would hit a nerve with George and he would do something rash towards Annie and then we would see this revenge plan hurting them both....
For a few episode I thought that this revenge was a good added bonus to make the show more interesting and longer and also push Annie away so that George can pursue her again but  now that i am on episode 11, i am thinking that this revenge plan is getting a bit tedious... I kinda feel that there is a need now to let him know the truth, and now that George's aunt know the truth why doesn't she just say!!! His grandmother is also annoying trying to set him up with the Doctor!

Hope you guys like this post and please leave a comment as to how I can improve or give me some ideas of what you want me to write about! Please feel free to recommend me drama's as well!


5 comments:

  1. Appreciate it a lot. Excellent. Agree with you that the revenge was too tiresome but the storyline, loving it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, and hope you've enjoyed the rest of the drama just as much

      Delete
  2. It is this drama good? I'm tired watching the revenge of couple...are the misunderstanding of them last long? or just a few episod? thx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in my opinion this is a very good drama, don't worry the misunderstanding doesn't drag on for too long... gets super cute after that really quickly! Really recommend that you carry on watching!

      Delete