Tuesday 20 November 2012

19/11/12 Love, Now episode 12 真愛趁現在 第十二集

I've just finished watching episode 12 and to be honest I think my highlight must have been the preview for episode 13! But nevertheless episode 12 has its own appeal! ... 80 eps seems so far away :( anyway back to our favourite couple Annie an George, if I'm all honest I am finding this whole revenge thing really tedious! Also I think this is putting George in a bad light! (I just want lovey dovey George back hehe) I think that the way George went out of his way to prank Annie was just over the top, even though when he turns up at the factory I was wondering whether or not that was George trying to check whether or not she was ok?! :0 but bobby being there was a really good idea, you could see the jealousy that came from George haha... But then again when Bobby gets hurt and Annie goes to help him you could see the pain in her eyes, the pain that she felt seeing George treating her and people around her like this just over a lie that she supposedly initiated?!? When will he find out the truth????? Then there is the scene in the hospital, I was hoping that that was when Annie explains the whole story right from the beginning~~~
Nonetheless I have truly fallen in love with this series and from the preview for ep 13 it seems as if George has some enlightenment, we'll have to wait and see...
I just can't wait to see the part where he finds out that Annie was also in the dark in this so called lie... I just hope that this revenge doesn't go on for too long and push George and Annie too far apart that it will be unrealistic if they get back together!
~~~ continue watching guys xx

No comments:

Post a Comment