Monday 26 November 2012

22/11/12 Love, Now episode 15 真愛趁現在 第十五集


Sorry for the late update guys. But here we go with episode 15.
Yay!! This was a really exciting episode; at last Annie finally gets to find out that she knew George way before their holiday romance! So in this episode Annie really gets to know George better, even though this was through filming in a business matter but nonetheless, we could see that Annie was really warming to George J. When George took Annie to the university, she was still totally oblivious to the fact that they were in the same year, but I don’t blame her I wouldn't remember a thing about lending someone a pen in a exam (I'm pretty sure you will be disqualified if you did that anyway but oh well this is a drama!). I love the part where the pair were outside the classroom and George finally digs out the pen and starts talking about the story of the pen and how much it means to him and how the pen represented his time before he had the burden of the family business, this was really touching and heartfelt and we really got to know George’s character a lot better I feel.
I think the highlight was when everything clicked for Annie once they sat down in the classroom; at last she now knows they had been brought together by fate as early as their time at University! I think the sweetest moment was when Annie asks ‘you even remember such a small thing’ and to this George replies ‘ I've always remembered you’. Just thinking of the words carefully really show you how much Annie means to George and also the image he must of built up of her from their encounter in that particular place. I think this episode we can really see how much Annie must have meant to George and we can understand his anger when he ‘found out’ that the girl of his dreams for 6 years had lied to him.
I think after this revelation of the pen, Annie was really really  confused with her feelings, for me I think that Annie does have feeling for George, but I think she is trying to write it off, and she keeps denying the fact that the emotions are stirring up inside her. I think that Annie believes her feeling developed and ended on the holiday.
When I think their love story has only just begun so we need to keep watching and support this couple! Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Please leave a comment and add your opinions ^.^

6 comments:

  1. Jenny thanks but not much in the recap for me to form an opinion. If you can, be more detailed. Still, am grateful to you for recapping it in English. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your opinion and support :)

      Delete
  2. Where can I watch this series? Viki videos are off-sync and most are blocked from episode 12 on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it on youtube, they have all the episode uploaded :)

      Delete
  3. Bobby Doo funny on this episode. When he watched Shide on the video & immitating his expression" I look better doing that"! He is so funny. Love him. I imagine countless guys practicing their cute in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Really love this drama. Grew up watching it! The last century has witnessed the economic boom of Taiwan, along with its rapid growth in the film and TV industry. Over the years, Taiwanese drama has been well known by most audiences who want to have more access to Chinese culture.
    If you are dramas addict, then you can't miss this post about the best Taiwanese dramas, where you can also find some free sites to watch Taiwanese dramas.

    ReplyDelete