Monday 26 November 2012

26/11/12 Love, Now episode 16 真愛趁現在 第十六集

26/11/12 Love, Now episode 16 真愛趁現在 第十六集
The Confession!! Maybe I shouldn't say this but as much as I love Annie and George, I think Bobby Dou's character is portrayed really well in this drama, I love his overconfidence to everyone else but he is very obedient and mellow towards Annie, he definitely makes the best second male lead :).
So the episode starts off with the office scene where Annie is using the pen George returned, I was a bit shocked she was using the pen, clearly it doesn't mean a lot to her :0:0 if it was me I would have boxed it up and left it at home!! However this does lead us onto seeing that the pen also has some sort of sentimental value for Annie as well! This is where I really applaud Bobby's acting, he portrays the typical 'I don't care, I'm a playboy, she is only just a girl' but actually he is just suppressing his feeling and that the jealously is clearly visible ahaha lol.
Then we get to the phone call, and yet again I think Bobby brings a lot of humour to the drama, without him and George's auntie this drama wouldn't be half as good!!
I found it so funny when Bobby says 'I'm the boss and I'm not picking up the phone, you go get it' and then Annie goes and picks up the phone and the Bobby's ears prick up when he hears that it is George haha LOL
So this brings us to the dinner, I could feel the awkwardness! Poor Annie stuck in the middle of two men who love her, but she 'doesn't' love either. Even though I would have loved to have seen more of this awkward situation develop, I think what followed was much better hehe...
I think this is the first time George does not feel threatened by the presence of Bobby, I think George has realised here that there is nothing going on between Annie and Bobby so he plucks up the courage to confess to Annie, poor Annie was so confused as to what George was talking about at the beginning. But when she did realise she hurried away, she just seems to spend her time running away from George!!
~~ I love the way this drama is written, there are so many heart gripping moments where you just feel so attached to the characters!!
Next in the episode we get to see both characters reflect on their situation separately, firstly there is George, I had an emotional moment when he asked himself had he hurt Annie too much or whether she just didn't feel for him anymore :'( ~ don't worry George she definitely has feelings for you!!!
Then it was Annie, I still can't quite judge whether or not she really did love George when their were on holiday or that she was just really really moved by his actions?!?! But I definitely think there is an element of love, but it is just that it has not had enough time to grow!!

So, overall this was a really good episode and a lot of heart felt emotions for me !!!
Anticipating the next episode!! ~~~ keep watching guys, leave a comment to discuss the episode :)

No comments:

Post a Comment