Wednesday 21 November 2012

21/11/12 Love, Now episode 14 真愛趁現在 第十四集

So after a week and a bit we finally get to see the confrontation! I really like how Annie came downstairs really annoyed and still really angry with George, and George has to apologize sincerely, I think we have finally seen the last of the cold exterior for George now... Thank goodness!
I loved seeing George being really worried and anxious that Annie wouldn't forgive him, but the way he looks at Annie with his puppy dog eyes could make any girl melt!
However for me I was secretly hoping Annie wouldn't let him off too easily so we could see a bit more of them on screen together and have some more scenes hehe...(wishful thinking)
Another highlight for me was when Annie went back indoor and told Bobby that nothing happened and that all ties would be cut after they finish the project, I am really anticipating what happens and as we all know this 'cutting off all links' will definitely not be what happens haha... Anyway seeing Bobby getting really jealous also makes us laugh :D
So this brings us near to the end of the episode but wait... There is still the part where George cancels all of his appointments for the rest of the day so he could do Annie's 'interview' haha well at least Annie really believes this but as we know George just want to confess his love... I found it really funny how Annie kept cutting him up when he started to talk about the pen (the special pen that she lent him at university!!) and then George I finally gets the perfect opportunity to say it but the the guy making tea comes in haha, typical drama style LOL....
Anyway, as you can probably tell I am officially addicted to this drama!

Please leave a comment to discuss anything, or give me some ideas of what you want me to talk about in this blog ~~~

2 comments:

  1. love your blog and opinions on each episode! :D loving the couple and we see them again in another drama so its all good! :D
    i wish you would do one of these for their other drama, Love Around :)

    p.s. isnt there a part where Annie and George play basketball and she runs and hugs him?.... i saw it in the ending song after the episodes have finished if youknow would you be able to tell me please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately this scene doesn't occur in the actual drama, I think it is just part of the music video for the ending song (though I may have been completely blind and missed it, but I think this is unlikely as I watched this drama religiously :P)
      Thank you so much for the appreciation, really makes all the time I spent on the blog so worthwhile... I have got another blog for Love Around... please do go check it out :D

      Delete