Wednesday 21 November 2012

20/11/12 Love, Now episode 13 真愛趁現在 第十三集

Yay!!! Finally the episode where George finds out the truth!!! After the confrontation at the hospital I was wondering what will happen but luckily George's aunty spilled the real truth!!! I was so excited! However I was a tad scared when George heard the truth, his facial expression was really serious and I was wondering as to whether or not he was going to banish the story, but luckily he was very logical!!
When he went home and started getting out his book of memories with Annie I thought that was extremely sweet... It also displayed the lovey dovey George that melts everyone's heart... At this point all I wanted was for him to apologise...
Then here starts his mission to apologise... I loved the part when he was practicing in the car, deliberating as to how to address Annie.
I think the bit where he goes to Annie company is really good idea, I think this is the part which truly convinces George that all that Annie has said is all true and that she didn't mean to lie and more importantly the holiday romance was for real!!!
Yay so this was an extremely good episode! Can't wait for the actual apology ~~~

4 comments:

  1. I was getting tired of bad George so I'll skip to this ep directly n_n Thanks for the summary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're more than welcome, when I was watching the drama I felt the same too!

      Delete