Friday 14 December 2012

Preview for Love, Now episode 28 真愛趁現在 第二十八集 预告

Preview for Episode 28

I know I haven't done this sort of update before but I am really anticipating George and Annie's relationship starting and I just watched te preview for Monday and thought seeing that we have got to wait 3 days, I might just post a sneaky update :)

So... in the preview it starts off with Bobby picking up the 'teddy' that sits where his fish tank used to be in his office, he looks at it very sadly, (I think this is just after her finds out that Annie has accepted George and that they are now an item. :'( )
Next we see Annie running up to George who has a bunch of flowers as a backpack, they smile very sweetly at each other and excitedly run towards each other... George then present Annie with the flowers (I'm not very good with flowers but I think they are sunflowers and lillies), Annie sees this and laughs smittenly.
Next we have a voice over from bobby saying 'I now finally realise that truly loving someone is actually really heart wrenching' whilst this voice over is going on we see a short clip of Annie getting into George's car (probably to go on a date), then we see Bobby again with the Teddy and he tell pulls out from the teddy a ring!!! (He was probably thinking of proposing to Annie immediately after she accepts the teddy bear... But she never did :'( )
Back to Annie and George... there is a teaser second where we see them going in to kiss each other...
Now back to Bobby, he is sitting alone at a bar and drinking his sorrows away... Mandy then walks up to him and looks genuinely concerned... Bobby then looks at Mandy and says that he thinks he is really going to die soon... His voice is full of pain... He look at her and says 'can you help me', Mandy does not say anything and just looks at him with weary eyes... George turn back to face the bar and he wipes a tear from his eye...

This preview has all the elements... Both love and sorrow, as much as Bobby doesn't deserve Annie, I still think that Bobby is worth some sympathy...
I just really want to know what the full story is now...
However on the brighter side, finally Annie and George are getting together and looking very smitten, also I think their may be a spark between Bobby and Mandy :)
We'll just have to wait and see what come of it...

Have a nice weekend everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment