Saturday 1 December 2012

29/11/12 Love, Now episode 19 真愛趁現在 第十九集

29/11/12 Love, Now episode 19 真愛趁現在 第十九集
Awww I liked this episode it was really sweet I thought... Poor Bobby thinking he would scare George away from Annie but actually it draws George and Annie closer together!!!
Although if I am really honest I am actually not really liking the way George is pursuing Annie, I know this is probably the only way he can do it but I think its just not right, even though George means no bad or doesn't lie at all; the things Annie has to do because of him just makes me feel that there isn't enough romance in the drama... For instance, when he tries to ask Annie out for lunch instead of giving another reason he draws in that he wants to see the presentation, this in turn means Annie has to go through a lot of trouble to get it complete on time... I really want to start seeing a turning point in their relationship!!
As Annie has already said she doesn't want a relationship with George nor Bobby I want to see how this changes!
Then there is the little bit where George's mum and grandma go and 'check out' Annie... i would have been slightly freaked out... anyway...
I loved when George was rolling over in his bed and getting really excited about seeing Annie in 7 and a bit hours... its as if Annie is his first love and its as if they are in the honeymoon period of their relationship where he cant even bare to be a second away from Annie... awww how romantic :D and then he cant sleep because he keeps thinking about the time... then he goes and gets the diary out again, however, from this bit I thought to myself, is George holding onto the past too much?? does he need to move away from this and take a different approach?!
Then we get to the bit at the restaurant, I love how Bobby know to press all the right buttons to set Annie off, and how Annie actually falls for it straight away and literally Bobby has it all set up and Annie does hit him so he scratches the CD LOL!
Then when George arrives at the restaurant just at the perfect time to see Annie at her most aggressive  LOL the shock on George's face... i couldn't help but just laugh.... then Annie goes and leaves, I was thinking George would pull her back or something but.... nope, the guys just let her go?!?!?
Then Annie angrily storms off and ends up on a really high up bridge...(I would be crying if I had to stand where she was!).
After hearing Annie scream,  Bobby and George run in the direction of the scream to find Annie, George drops his roses as well (which were so pretty). I actually didn't quite understand why Bobby stopped when he arrived first, maybe because he was trying not to rock the bridge?! anyway George acts the hero and picks Annie up and lifts her to safety and Bobby is left going to pick up her bag.  Maybe it wasn't meant to be romantic, but I was actually hoping something would follow from this, but... anyway that was a disappointment ... Bobby and George ended up in the same car and Annie drove herself!!
I am starting to think that we are building up to Annie and Bobby's relationship turning sour and then the script writer can concentrate on George and Annie but I really really hope this isn't what happens!! I think without Bobby making decisions harder for Annie then the drama will not be half as good!
I'm sorry this update sounds really moany but I just wanted to put my honest opinion out there, however I am really excited about the confrontation between George and Bobby that is coming on Monday!!!

p.s I really am annoyed that they only have 4 episodes a week!!! Why?!?!?!
Please feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment